WBBL – Women’s Big Bash League 2019-20 Points table, Team Standings
Women’s Big Bash League 2019-20 Points table for the T20 tournament shall be compiled by Cricket Australia & Big Bash League officials, below full information of points provided on different situation.
WBBL Season 05 standings will be updated daily after match result with net run rate to know which teams are leading to the race of the playoff.
- 2 points awarded for each match won
- 1 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
Points Table, Team Standings (PLD – Played Matches, PTS – Points)
- If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result then The teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match.
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied then the team which finished in the higher position in the League table will be the winner of the play-off match.