Under-19 Youth Asia Cup 2016 Points Table, Team Standings
Under-19 Youth Asia Cup 2016 Point table for the tournament shall be compiled by ACC Asian Cricket Council and host nation Sri Lanka, below full information of points provided on different situation.
Under-19 Youth Asia Cup 2016 ODI standings will be updated daily after match result with net run rate to know which teams are leading to the race of the Semi finals.
- 4 points awarded for each match won
- 2 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
In the group stage teams were ranked on the following criteria
- Higher number of points
- If equal, higher number of wins
- If equal, least number of defeats
- If still equal, result of head to head meeting.
- If still equal, net run rate
Under-19 Youth Asia Cup 2016 Points Table, Team Standings, U-19 Youth Asia Cup 2016 Point Table (PLD – Played Matches, PTS – Points)
Group A: India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Malaysia
Group B: Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Singapore
U-19 Youth Asia Cup will played from December 15 to December 23, 2016. U-19 Youth Asia Cup Semi final 1 on December 21, Semi final 2 on December 22 and final of U-19 Youth Asia Cup on December 23, 2016.
U-19 Team Squads and The schedule for Under-19 Youth Asia Cup also announced for 2016 – 17, first match to be held on December 15 at Colombo Cricket Club, Sri Lanka. Under-19 Youth Asia Cup is Asia’s largest One Day International tournament.