Tamil Nadu Premier League 2018 Points Table, Team Standings
TNPL 2018 Point table for the League tournament shall be compiled by Tamil Nadu State Cricket Association (TNCA), below full information of points provided on different situation.
TNPL T20 2018 standings will be updated daily after match result with net run rate to know which four teams are leading to the race of the quarter-finals (playoff).
TNPL 2018 Points System
- 2 points awarded for each match won
- 1 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
Tamil Nadu Premier League 2018 (TNPL 3) is the 3rd edition of the Tamil Nadu Premier League. TNPL is an Indian Twenty20 cricket league established by the Tamil Nadu State Cricket Association (TNCA). The domestic cricket competition is modeled along the lines of the popular Indian Premier League (IPL).
TNPL – Tamil Nadu Premier League 2018 scheduled to be held from July 11 to August 10 at three venues – MA Chidambaram Stadium, ICL ground Tirunelveli and NPR College Cricket Ground.
TNPL – Tamil Nadu Premier League 2018 features thirty-two matches (28 playoff matches, two qualifiers, eliminator and the final). Eight teams compete in Single Round-Robin format; top four sides advance to the playoff.
TNPL 2018 Points Table
|3||Lyca Kovai Kings||7||8|
|7||Ruby Trichy Warriors||7||2|
|8||Chepauk Super Gillies||7||2|
The team with the highest number of points shall be at the top of the table, and the team with the lowest shall be at the bottom. Playoff matches will be played between top four teams standings in point table.
- If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result, then The teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match.
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied then the team which finished in the higher position in the League table will be the winner of the play-off match.