Sunfoil Series 2017-18 Points Table, Team Standings
The Sunfoil Series 2017-18 Points Table for the domestic competition shall be compiled by Cricket South Africa (c), and at the end of the tournament, the team with highest points to win Sunfoil Series trophy.
Teams are awarded points based on the result of the match as follows:
- 10 points awarded for each match won
- 6 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied or draw
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
Teams earn bonus points based on their performance in the first 100-overs of each team’s first innings:
- Batting bonus points: 1 point for reaching 150 runs, then 0.02 points for each run after that
- Bowling bonus points: 1 point for taking three wickets, then 1 point for each two wickets after that
The 2017–18 Sunfoil Series is a domestic first-class cricket tournament which is scheduled to take place in South Africa from September 19, 2017, to February 18, 2018. The Sunfoil Series is the main domestic first-class cricket competition in South Africa.
Sunfoil Series 2017-18 Points Table (PLD – Played Matches, PTS – Points)