South Africa T20 Cup 2018 Points Table, Team Standings
Africa T20 Cup 2018 Points table for the League tournament shall be compiled by Cricket South Africa, below full information of points provided on different situation.
- 2 points awarded for each match won
- 1 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
- Order in the Table Determined by 1. Total Points, 2. Net Run Rate (NRR For minus NRR Against over the whole competition)
In the group stage teams were ranked on the following criteria
- Higher number of points
- If equal, higher number of wins
- If equal, least number of defeats
- If still equal, result of head to head meeting.
- If still equal, net run rate
The 2018 Africa T20 Cup is the fourth edition of the Africa T20 Cup, a domestic Twenty20 cricket tournament in South Africa, Organised by Cricket South Africa. The tournament features the teams that competed in the previous edition of the competition: thirteen South African provincial teams, as well as national representative sides of Kenya, Namibia, and Zimbabwe.
Africa T20 Cup 2018 scheduled to be held from September 14 to September 24 in South Africa, the tournament features forty-three matches (40 group stage matches, two semi-finals, and the final). In this edition, the number of teams increased from sixteen to twenty – the South African sides of Limpopo and Mpumalanga also added to the competition, along with Ghana and Uganda. Twenty teams divided into four groups, each group have five teams and top teams from each group qualify for the semi-finals and winner of semi’s advance to play the final.
- Pool A: Easterns, Uganda, KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal Inland, Western Province
- Pool B: Gauteng, Free Stat, Northerns, Western Districts, Zimbabwe
- Pool C: Border, Eastern Province, Kenya, Mpumalanga, Namibia
- Pool D: Boland, Limpopo, Nigeria, Northern Cape, North West
Africa T20 Cup 2018 Points Table (PLD – Played Matches, PTS – Points )