PSL – Pakistan Super League T20 2018 Points Table, Team Standings
Pakistan Super League 2018 Point table for the League tournament shall be compiled by PCB, below full information of points provided on different situation.
PSL T20 2018 standings will be updated daily after match result with net run rate to know which teams are leading to the race of the playoff.
- 2 points awarded for each match won
- 1 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
Pakistan Super League 2018 is the 3rd edition of the Pakistan Super League. PSL – Pakistan Super League T20 2018 is scheduled to be held from February 22 to March 25, 2018, at four venues – Dubai, Sharjah, Lahore, and Karachi.
Pakistan Super League is a men’s professional Twenty20 cricket League, established by the Pakistan Cricket Board. Pakistan Super League 2018 is the third season of the Pakistan Super League, which is also known as PSL 3.
PSL – Pakistan Super League T20 2018 features 34 matches (30 group stage match, two qualifiers, one eliminator and the final).
Pakistan Super League 2018 Points Table (PLD – Played Matches, PTS – Points )
- If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result, then The teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match.
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied then the team which finished in the higher position in the League table will be the winner of the play-off match.