PSL – Pakistan Super League 2020 Points Table, Team Standings
PSL – Pakistan Super League 2020 Point table for the League tournament shall be compiled by PCB, below full information of points provided on different situation. PSL 2020 standings will be updated daily after match result with net run rate to know which teams are leading to the race of the playoff.
- 2 points awarded for each match won
- 1 point per team taking part in any match with no result, and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
Pakistan Super League 2020 is the 5th edition of the Pakistan Super League, a men’s professional Twenty20 cricket League, established by the Pakistan Cricket Board. PSL – Pakistan Super League T20 2020, the fifth season of the tournament will be held entirely in Pakistan from February 20 to March 22. PSL – Pakistan Super League T20 2020 features 34 matches (30 group stage match, two qualifiers, one eliminator, and the final).
Dates: February 20 – March 22, 2020
Administrator: Pakistan Cricket Board
Cricket format: Twenty20
Tournament format: Double round robin and playoffs
Participants: 6 teams
Points Table (PLD – Played Matches, PTS – Points )
|6||The Sixth Team
- If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result then The teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match.
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied then the team which finished in the higher position in the League table will be the winner of the play-off match.