PSL 2018 Opening Ceremony: Star Performer, Live Streaming & TV Channel
The third edition of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) will kick start in Dubai on February 22 with star-stubbed grand opening ceremony. The PSL opening ceremony will start at 7 PM IST, and will be followed by Peshawar Zalmi vs Multan Sultans match at 10 PM.
Date: February 22, 2018
Time: 02:00 PM GMT, 06:30 PM PKT, 07:00 PM IST
- PTV Sports
- Ten Sports
- Geo Super
- Gazi TV (GTV)
- Prime TV
- OSN Sports Cricket HD
- Yupp TV, SuperSport
- Willow TV
These are the stars who perform at Opening Ceremony
1. Abida Parveen (Sufi singer, composer and musician, known as Queen of Sufi music)
2. Jason Derulo (Jason Joel Desrouleaux, known professionally as Jason Derulo, is an American singer, songwriter, and dancer)
3. Ali Zafar (Ali Mohammad Zafar is a Pakistani singer-songwriter, model, actor and painter. Zafar started out on Pakistani TV before becoming a popular musician)
4. Shehzad Roy (Shehzad Roy is a Pakistani singer, social worker and humanitarian. He started his singing career in 1995 and has recorded six albums since)
5. Hareem Farooq (Hareem Farooq is a Pakistani film and television actress and a film producer. Hareem was signed on to become the official Spokesperson for Loreal Professional, Pakistan in 2017)
6. Bilal Ashraf (Bilal Ashraf is a Pakistani film actor, model and visual effects director. After studying visual effects from the Franklin Marshall College, he started his career as a visual effects director)
7. Kapil Sharma (Kapil Sharma is an Indian stand-up comedian, television presenter, actor and producer. He also hosted television comedy shows like Comedy Nights with Kapil and The Kapil Sharma Show)
Pakistan Super League 2018 is the 3rd edition of the Pakistan Super League. PSL – Pakistan Super League T20 2018 is scheduled to be held from February 22 to March 25, 2018, at four venues – Dubai, Sharjah, Lahore, and Karachi.
PSL – Pakistan Super League T20 2018 features 34 matches (30 group stage match, two qualifiers, one eliminator and the final), six teams will participate in the third season of PSL.
- Lahore Qalandars
- Islamabad United
- Karachi Kings
- Quetta Gladiators
- Peshawar Zalmi
- Multan Sultans
Pakistan Super League is a men’s professional Twenty20 cricket League, established by the Pakistan Cricket Board. Pakistan Super League 2018 is the third season of the Pakistan Super League, which is also known as PSL 3.