Plunket Shield 2017-18 Points Table, Team Standings
Plunket Shield 2017-18 Points table for the League tournament shall be compiled by New Zealand Cricket Board, below full information of points provided on different situation
The team with the most points is declared the champion.
- Won: 12 points
- Lost: 0 points
- Draw: 0 points
- Tie: 6 points
- One-innings match won (match that started with 10 hours or less playing time remaining): 6 points
- One-innings match tie: 3 points
- Abandoned or No result: 2 points
- Batting points: First Innings only up to 110 overs – first point at 250 runs, second point at 300 runs, third point at 350 runs, fourth point at 400 runs
- Bowling points: First Innings only up to 110 overs – first point at thee wickets, second point at five wickets, third point at seven wickets, fourth point at nine wickets
The Plunket Shield 2017-18 is the domestic first-class cricket competition in New Zealand, and The 2017-18 Plunket Shield is the 89th season of domestic championship.
The Plunket Shield 2017-18 is scheduled to be held from October 23, 2017, to April 05, 2018 at eleven venues – Wellington, Mount Maunganui, Christchurch, Nelson, Rangiora, Hamilton, Auckland, Dunedin, Alexandra, Napier, and Whangarei
The Plunket Shield is a domestic first-class cricket championship played in New Zealand; six teams participate in the 2017-18 season.
- Otago Volts
- Auckland Aces
- Northern Districts Knights
- Canterbury Wizards
- Central Districts
- Wellington Firebirds
Plunket Shield 2017-18 Point Table (PLD – Matches, PTS – Points)