Momentum One-Day Cup 2019 Points Table, Team Standings
Momentum One Day Cup 2019 Point table for the League tournament shall be compiled by Cricket South Africa, below full information of points provided on different situation.
Momentum One Day Cup 2019 standings will be updated daily after match result with net run rate to know which teams are leading to the race of the playoff.
- 4 points awarded for each match won
- 2 point per team taking part in any match with no result, and any match which is tied
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
The 2019 Momentum One-Day Cup (MODC) is a domestic one-day cricket tournament in South Africa. Momentum One-Day Cup 2019 scheduled to be held from February 08 to March 31.
Momentum One-Day Cup 2019 features thirty-three matches (30 group stage matches, two semi-finals, and the final). The Momentum One-Day Cup 2019 is the premier domestic one-day cricket competition of South Africa, 2019 season is the 38th edition of List ‘A’ tournament.
Points Table (PLD – Played Matches, PTS – Points)
- If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result, then The teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match.
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied then the side which finished in the higher position in the League table will be the winner of the play-off match.