IPL 2021 Points Table, Indian Premier League 2021 Team Standings
IPL – Indian Premier League 2021 Points table for the T20 tournament shall be compiled by Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) and Indian Premier League Official, below full information of points provided on different situation.
IPL T20 2021 standings will be updated daily after match result with net run rate to know which four teams are leading to the race of the quarter-finals (playoff).
- 2 points awarded for each match won
- 1 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
Indian Premier League 2021, also known as IPL 2021 is the 14th edition of the Indian Premier League. IPL is a professional men’s domestic Twenty20 cricket league competition in India. IPL – Indian Premier League 2021 features fifty-nine matches (56 group match, two qualifiers, one eliminator, and the final). The Indian Premier League is a professional Twenty20 cricket league in India contested during March or April and May of every year by eight teams representing eight different cities in India. The league was founded by the Board of Control for Cricket in India.
- If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result then The teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match.
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied then the team which finished in the higher position in the League table will be the winner of the play-off match.