IPL 2018 Points Table, Indian Premier League 2018 Team Standings
IPL 2018 Points table for the T20 tournament shall be compiled by BCCI and Indian Premier League Official, below full information of points provided on different situation.
IPL T20 2018 standings will be updated daily after match result with net run rate to know which four teams are leading to the race of the quarter-finals (playoff).
IPL 2018 Points System
- 2 points awarded for each match won
- 1 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
Indian Premier League 2018, also known as VIVO IPL 2018 is the 11th edition of the Indian Premier League. IPL 2018 is a professional men’s domestic Twenty20 cricket league competition in India.
IPL – Indian Premier League 2018 features fifty-nine matches (56 group match, two qualifiers, one eliminator and the final).
IPL T20 2018 Point Table, Indian Premier League 2018 Team Standings, Win, Loss, Tie, Net Run Rate, Teams Ranking
- If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result then The teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match.
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied then the team which finished in the higher position in the League table will be the winner of the play-off match.