ICC Women’s World Cup Qualifier 2017 Points Table, Team Standings
ICC Women’s World Cup Qualifier 2017 Point table for the tournament shall be compiled by ICC, below full information of points provided on different situation.
ICC Women’s World Cup Qualifier 2017 T20 standings will be updated daily after match result with net run rate to know which teams are leading to the race of the Super Six stage.
- 4 points awarded for each match won
- 2 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
In the group stage teams were ranked on the following criteria
- Higher number of points
- If equal, higher number of wins
- If equal, least number of defeats
- If still equal, result of head to head meeting.
- If still equal, net run rate
ICC Women’s World Cup Qualifier 2017 Points Table, Team Standings, ICC Women’s World Cup Qualifier 2017 2016 Point Table (PLD – Played Matches, PTS – Points)
|4||Papua New Guinea||4||0|
The tournament will scheduled to play from 7-21 February at four Colombo stadium and the sides finishing in the top four of the Super Six stage will join defending champion Australia, host England, former winner New Zealand and reigning ICC World Twenty20 champion West Indies in the ICC Women’s World Cup 2017 from 26 June to 23 July.
Each team will play four matches in the first round, top three sides from each group will progress to the Super Six round, the top two sides will battle out for the title in the 21 February final.