Global T20 Canada 2019 Points Table, Team Standings
Global T20 Canada 2019 Point table for the League tournament shall be compiled by Cricket Canada, below full information of points provided on different situation.
Global T20 Canada League standings will be updated daily after match result with net run rate to know which teams are leading to the race of the playoff.
- 2 points awarded for each match won
- 1 point per team taking part in any match with no result, and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
The 2019 Global T20 Canada will be the second edition of the Global T20 Canada, a 20-over cricket tournament played in Brampton, Ontario. It is scheduled to start on 25 July 2019, concluding with the final on 11 August 2019
Global T20 Canada 2019 features 22 matches (18 playoff matches, two qualifiers, one eliminator and the final). Global T20 Canada league 2019 have two playoff rounds; Each team will play six games in the league phase.
- Each side will play five games with the opponent in the first playoff round, followed by a single-match second round in which the teams will play one other opponent.
- The top four teams after the league round advance to the playoffs.
- The top two teams will play in the first qualifier, with the winner going into the tournament final
- In Qualifier 2, the loser team gets a second chance by playing the winner of the first elimination game between the third and fourth-placed teams.
Global T20 Canada 2019 Points Table (PLD – Played Matches, PTS – Points )
- If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result then The teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match.
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied then the team which finished in the higher position in the League table will be the winner of the play-off match.