DPL – Dhangadhi Premier League 2018 Points Table, Team Standings
Dhangadhi Premier League 2018 Point table for the League tournament shall be compiled by governing body of DPL, below full information of points provided on different situation.
DPL 2018 standings will be updated daily after match result with net run rate to know which teams are leading to the race of the playoff.
- 2 points awarded for each match won
- 1 point per team taking part in any match with no result, and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
DPL – Dhangadhi Premier League 2018 is a franchise Twenty20 cricket league in Nepal. 2018 Dhangadhi Premier League, also known as DPL 2, for sponsorship reasons, Ruslan DPL 2 is the second season of Dhangadhi Premier League, which is scheduled to be held from March 31 to April 13 at SSP Cricket Ground in Dhangadhi.
DPL – Dhangadhi Premier League 2018 features nineteen matches, including (15 group league matches, two qualifiers, eliminator and the final), six teams compete in Double Round-Robin format, and top four teams advance to the playoff round.
Dhangadhi Premier League 2018 Points Table (PLD – Played Matches, PTS – Points )
|2||Team Chauraha Dhangadhi
- If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result, then The teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match.
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied then the team which finished in the higher position in the League table will be the winner of the play-off match.