CSA T20 2019 Points Table, Team Standings
CSA T20 Challenge 2019 Point table for the League tournament shall be compiled by Cricket South Africa, below full information of points provided on different situation.
CSA T20 2019 standings will be updated daily after match result with net run rate to know which teams are leading to the race of the playoff.
- 4 points awarded for each match won
- 2 point per team taking part in any match with no result, and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
CSA T20 Challenge 2019 features thirty-three Twenty20 matches (30 playoff matches, two semi-finals, and the final) at six venues – Port Elizabeth, Centurion, Kimberley, East London, Potchefstroom, and Bloemfontein. The 2019 CSA T20 Challenge is the sixteenth season of the CSA T20 Challenge, established by Cricket South Africa.
Points Table (PLD – Played Matches, PTS – Points)
- If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result, then The teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match.
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied then the side which finished in the higher position in the League table will be the winner of the play-off match.