CSA T20 Challenge 2017 Points Table, Ram Slam T20 Team Standings
CSA Ram Slam T20 Challenge 2017 Point table for the League tournament shall be compiled by Cricket South Africa, below full information of points provided on different situation.
CSA T20 2017 standings will be updated daily after match result with net run rate to know which teams are leading to the race of the playoff.
- 4 points awarded for each match won
- 2 point per team taking part in any match with no result, and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
Cricket South Africa’s domestic T20 tournament, Ram Slam CSA T20 Challenge 2017 scheduled to be held from November 10 to December 16, 2017.
CSA T20 Challenge 2017 features thirty-three Twenty20 matches (30 playoff matches, two semi-finals, and the final) at six venues – Port Elizabeth, Centurion, Kimberley, East London, Potchefstroom, and Bloemfontein.
The 2017–18 CSA T20 Challenge is the fifteenth season of the CSA T20 Challenge, established by Cricket South Africa and will be played between 16 November and 16 December 2017.
CSA T20 2017 Points Table, Team Standings (PLD – Played Matches, PTS – Points)
- If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result, then The teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match.
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied then the side which finished in the higher position in the League table will be the winner of the play-off match.