Burger King Super Smash 2018-19 Points Table, Team Standings
McDonalds Super Smash 2018-19 Points table for the League tournament shall be compiled by New Zealand Cricket Board Black caps, below full information of points provided on different situation.
- 4 points awarded for each match won
- 2 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
- Order in the Table Determined by 1. Total Points, 2. Net Run Rate (NRR For minus NRR Against over the whole competition)
In the group stage teams were ranked on the following criteria
- Higher number of points
- If equal, higher number of wins
- If equal, least number of defeats
- If still equal, result of head to head meeting.
- If still equal, net run rate
The 2018-19 Burger King Super Smash is scheduled to be held from December 22, 2018, to February 17, 2019, at nine venues, which includes – Hamilton, Dunedin, Auckland, Mount Maunganui, Wellington, New Plymouth, Alexandra, Christchurch, and Napier. The Super Smash is a domestic Twenty20 cricket competition in New Zealand, The Wellington Firebirds were the defending champions. Six teams compete in the twenty20 league tournament:
- Auckland Aces
- Canterbury Kings
- Central Stags
- Northern Knights
- Otago Volts
- Wellington Firebirds
Burger King Super Smash 2018-19 features thirty-two matches (30-group league match, one preliminary final and final), top three teams from the points table will advance to the playoff. The tournament consists of a double round-robin, with the top three teams qualifying for the playoffs.
Points Table (PLD – Played Matches, PTS – Points )