Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20 Points Table, BPL Team Standings
Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20 Points table for the League tournament shall be compiled by BCB – Bangladesh Cricket Board, below full information of points provided on different situation, team standings will be updated daily after the match result with net run rate to know which teams are leading to the race of the playoff.
- 2 points awarded for each match won
- 1 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
The 2019-20 season of the Bangladesh Premier League is the 7th edition of the Twenty20 cricket league. UCB Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20 powered by TVS, also known as BPL 7. The Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20 is a professional cricket league consisting of seven teams, based on the seven largest cities of Bangladesh. The competition will be organised by the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB), and is scheduled to start on 11 December 2019 and run till January 17, 2020.
The 2019-20 BPL season is scheduled to be the seventh season of the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL), the top level professional Twenty20 cricket franchise league in Bangladesh. The competition is organised by the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB), featuring seven teams from seven different cities. Teams will be restricted to having four overseas players per side, instead of five in the previous edition of the tournament.
The Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) will run the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 in the name of the Father of the nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman to mark the occasion of his 100th birthday. This time it will be Bangabandhu BPL. The teams will be as they were and only the responsibility to manage the team will be on the BCB.
Points Table (PLD – Played Matches, PTS – Points)
- If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result, then The teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match.
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied then the team which finished in the higher position in the League table will be the winner of the play-off match.