Big Bash League 2019-20 Points Table, Team Standings
BBL – Big Bash League 2019-20 Points table for the T20 League tournament shall be compiled by Cricket Australia & Big Bash officials, below full information of points provided on different situation. BBL 09 standings will be updated daily after match result with net run rate to know which teams are leading to the race of the playoff.
- 2 points awarded for each match won
- 1 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
The 2019-20 Big Bash League season or BBL 09 is the ninth season of the KFC Big Bash League, the professional men’s Twenty20 domestic cricket competition in Australia. Big Bash League 2019-20 scheduled to be held from December 19, 2019, to February 17, 2020. The Big Bash League, also known as the KFC Big Bash League for sponsorship reasons is an Australian professional Twenty20 cricket league.
BBL – Big Bash League 2019-20 features fifty-nine matches (56 playoff matches, two semi-finals, and the final) in the double round-robin format, where each side meets all other contestants twice in the playoff round, and top four teams progress to the qualifying round.
Points Table (PLD – Played Matches, PTS – Points)
- If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result then The teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match.
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied then the team which finished in the higher position in the League table will be the winner of the play-off match.