South Africa T20 Cup 2017 Points Table, Team Standings
Africa T20 Cup 2017 Points table for the League tournament shall be compiled by Cricket South Africa, below full information of points provided on different situation.
- 4 points awarded for each match won
- 2 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
- Order in the Table Determined by 1. Total Points, 2. Net Run Rate (NRR For minus NRR Against over the whole competition)
In the group stage teams were ranked on the following criteria
- Higher number of points
- If equal, higher number of wins
- If equal, least number of defeats
- If still equal, result of head to head meeting.
- If still equal, net run rate
The Africa T20 Cup is a Twenty20 cricket tournament organised by Cricket South Africa. It features a combination of South African provincial teams and teams representing other African countries, including Kenya, Namibia, and Zimbabwe.
Super Smash 2017-18 Points Table (PLD – Played Matches, PTS – Points )
|2||South Western Districts||3||8|
Africa T20 Cup 2017 scheduled to be held in South Africa from 25 August to 25 September 2017 at four venues – Willowmoore Park in Benoni, Senwes Park in Potchefstroom, Mangaung Oval in Bloemfontein and Diamond Oval in Kimberley.