ACC Under-19 Asia Cup 2018 Points Table, Team Standings
ACC Under-19 Asia Cup 2018 Points table shall be compiled by Asian Cricket Council, below full information of points provided on different situation. ACC Under-19 Asia Cup 2018 standings will be updated daily after match result with net run rate to know which four teams are leading to the race of the semi-finals (playoff).
- 2 points awarded for each match won
- 1 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
The 2018 ACC Youth Under-19 Asia Cup is a 50-over international cricket tournament that is scheduled to be held in Bangladesh from September 29 to October 07 at Chittagong and Cox’s Bazar. Bangladesh has been announced as the host nation for U-19 Asia Cup 2018, eight teams – India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Hong Kong, Nepal, and UAE to compete in the tournament.
- Group A: India U19, Afghanistan U19, United Arab Emirates U19, Nepal U19
- Group B: Pakistan U19, Hong Kong U19, Bangladesh U19, Sri Lanka U19