Abu Dhabi T20 League 2018 Points Table, Team Standings
Abu Dhabi T20 League 2018 Point table for the League tournament shall be compiled by UAE cricket board, below full information of points provided on different situation.
Abu Dhabi T20 League 2018 standings will be updated daily after match result with net run rate to know which four teams are leading to the race of the quarter-finals (playoff).
- 2 points awarded for each match won
- 1 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
Abu Dhabi T20 League 2018 is the inaugural edition of the Abu Dhabi T20 League. The 2018 Abu Dhabi T20 Trophy is Twenty20 franchise cricket tournament planned to be held in the United Arab Emirates. The first edition of the tournament is scheduled to start in October 2018, five franchise teams are scheduled to take part, the competition is sanctioned by the International Cricket Council (ICC).
Abu Dhabi Cricket (ADC) has announced an abbreviated T20 league which features six teams and runs across three days from October 4-6. Named Abu Dhabi T20 League, the inaugural season will witness a domestic team each from England, South Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Australia in addition to a team from the United Arab Emirates.
The team with the highest number of points shall be at the top of the table, and the team with the lowest shall be at the bottom. Playoff matches will be played between top four teams standings in point table.
- If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result, then The teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match.
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied then the team which finished in the higher position in the League table will be the winner of the play-off match.