‘3T Cricket’ Solidarity Cup 2020 Live Streaming & TV Channels, 3TC Live Telecast, Broadcasting Rights
Star Sports to broadcast live coverage of ‘3T Cricket’ Solidarity Cup 2020 (3TC) in India and its subcontinent (Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Bhutan, and Maldives) countries, all matches streamed live in the Indian subcontinent on SonyLiv (Website, App).
SuperSport to telecast live coverage of ‘3T Cricket’ Solidarity Cup 2020 (3TC) in South Africa; all matches live streamed on the SuperSport digital platform (Website, App). OSN Sports Cricket HD have TV rights to provide live coverage of matches in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Countries.
Cricket viewers in the United States can watch ‘3T Cricket’ Solidarity Cup 2020 (3TC) on Willow TV and Sky Sports Cricket to broadcast live coverage in the United Kingdom.
Fox Sports has acquired exclusive media rights for the tournament; they will telecast all matches of the competition in Australia on Fox Sports while viewers can also watch online on Foxtel Sports digital platform. Kayo Sports will live stream matches in Australia, a new digital platform in Australia to watch cricket matches online. The Foxtel App is the better option if you already have a TV subscription, while Foxtel Now is the way to go if you only want to stream Foxtel channels.
PTV Sports, Ten Sports Pakistan, and Geo Super (Geo TV) are the popular cricket broadcaster in Pakistan for the International, Domestic, and T20 Leagues played around the world. Cricket viewers in Pakistan can tune to any of these TV channels and their digital platform (Website and app) for online live streaming. PTV Sports is a Pakistani pay television sports channel owned by the Pakistan Television Corporation, Pakistan’s state broadcaster. Geo Super (Geo TV) is the first twenty-four-hour Karachi based Pakistani channel dedicated to the world of sports. It belongs to Independent Media Corporation, owner of the Jang Group of Newspapers. TEN Sports Pakistan is a Pakistani pay-TV sports channel part of Sony Television Network, which is owned by Sony Corporation Japan.
- Pakistan: PTV Sports, Ten Sports Pakistan, and Geo Super (Geo TV)
Sports Max, Flow Sports, and ESPN are the popular cricket broadcaster in the Caribbean region for the International, Domestic, and T20 Leagues played around the globe. The audience of the Caribbean can tune to any of these TV channels and their digital platform (Website and app) for online live streaming. SportsMax is the Caribbean sports channel of choice, committed to providing sporting content. ESPN Caribbean is a Caribbean pay television network that broadcasts in most Caribbean countries. Operated as part of the ESPN International division, the service is composed of ESPN and ESPN2.
- Caribbean: Sports Max, Flow Sports, and ESPN
Gazi TV (GTV), BTV National, Channel 9, Star Sports, and Maasranga TV is the famous TV Channels to watch live coverage of cricket matches, they cover most of the International, Domestic, and T20 Leagues matches and telecast these games for Bangladeshi audience. Rabbitholebd Sports is the digital partner of Bangladesh cricket, Rabbitholebd will live stream all events through their website and app, matches that they have OTT rights. Gazi Television, which is officially known as GTV, is a Bengali language digital cable television.
- Bangladesh: Gazi TV (GTV), BTV National, Channel 9, Star Sports, and Maasranga TV
3TC Live Streaming & TV Channels Guide, 2020
|India & Subcontinent
|UK||Sky Sports Cricket|
||ATN Cricket Plus (Asian Television Network)|
|Malaysia||Astro Cricket HD|
||OSN Sports Cricket HD|
|Bangladesh||Gazi TV (GTV)|
|Pakistan||Ten Sports Pakistan|
|Sri Lanka||SLRC (Channel Eye)|
|Hotstar, Now TV, SuperSport Live, Willow TV Online
Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Countries – Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, and Yemen.
Cricket is all set to return in South Africa in a brand new 3TC format where three teams will go head to head in one game. The Solidarity Cup exhibition game will be played in Centurion on July 18, AB de Villiers, Kagiso Rabada and Quinton De Kock will be leading the three sides in the much-anticipated game. Some of the biggest stars of South African cricket will take part in an exhibition match organised by Cricket South Africa (CSA) on July 18 at the SuperSport Park in Centurion. The game will be played in 3TC (Three-team cricket) format, which will be a 36-over contest involving three teams. The game has been named Solidarity Cup by CSA and the proceeds from it will be donated towards those from the cricket fraternity who have suffered due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Here are some of the rule of 3TC or Three-team cricket:
1. A 3TC game is played between three teams consisting of eight players each. There are 36 overs in the game divided into two halves of 18 each. A team gets to bat and bowl to one opponent for six overs in each half.
2. One team gets total 12 overs in the innings, divided between two six-over periods in each half.
3. A draw will be conducted to decide which team will bat, bowl or be in the dugout in the first half. In the second half, the highest-scoring team from the first half will bat first. In case of a tie, the order of the first half will be reversed.
4. Each bowling team will bowl with a new ball for their 12 overs against both opponents. A bowler can bowl a maximum of three overs in the game.
5. After the 7th wicket, the last man will be allowed to bat till the overs are completed or till the time he is dismissed. However, the last-standing batsman can score only in boundaries or in even number of runs. If a team loses all eight wickets in the first half, the remaining overs will be forfeited and the last batsman will be asked to resume the batting in the second half.
6. The team with the most runs will win the game. The winner will be awarded the gold medal, the side finishing second will get silver medal and the team at the third spot will be awarded the bronze medal. If there is a tie for gold, Super Overs will decide the fate of the game. In case of a tie for 2nd place, silver will be shared. The winner will have to defeat two teams to win the game.
AB’s Eagles Squad: AB de Villiers (c), Aiden Markram, Andile, Phehlukwayo, Lungi Ngidi, Rassie van der Dussen, Junior Dala, Kyle Verreynne, Sisanda Magala
KG’s Kingfishers Squad: Kagiso Rabada (c), Chris Morris, Faf du Plessis, Tabraiz Shamsi, Reeza Hendricks, Heinrich Klaasen, Janneman Malan, Glenton Stuurman
Quinny’s Kites Squad: Quinton de Kock (c), David Miller, Dwayne Pretorius, Temba Bavuma, Beuran Hendricks, JJ Smuts, Lutho Sipamla, Anrich Nortje