Bangladesh Premier League 2019 Points Table, BPL 2019 Team Standings
Bangladesh Premier League 2019 Points table for the League tournament shall be compiled by BCB – Bangladesh Cricket Board, below full information of points provided on different situation, team standings will be updated daily after the match result with net run rate to know which teams are leading to the race of the playoff.
- 2 points awarded for each match won
- 1 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied (super over not possible or super over also tied)
- 0 points awarded for any match lost
The 2018-19 season of the Bangladesh Premier League is the 6th edition of the Twenty20 cricket league. Bangladesh Premier League 2019, also known as BPL 6. The Bangladesh Premier League 2019 is a professional cricket league consisting of seven teams, based on the seven largest cities of Bangladesh.
The 2019 BPL season is scheduled to be the sixth season of the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL), the top level professional Twenty20 cricket franchise league in Bangladesh. The competition is organised by the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB), featuring seven teams from seven different cities. Teams will be restricted to having four overseas players per side, instead of five in the previous edition of the tournament.
BPL 2018 Points Table (PLD – Played Matches, PTS – Points)
- If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result, then The teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match.
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied then the team which finished in the higher position in the League table will be the winner of the play-off match.